Thursday, May 6, 2010

Perfectly Flawed

I am (contrary to what most people think) normally a positive person. But I am cynical, and I suppose I'm afraid to let my positivity shine because I have been wrong so many times in my life. I'm sick of people, including my family and closest friends, telling me that I'm not doing it right, or letting myself be duped when all I try to do is see the good things that may come from my decisions.

I'm a risk taker. I always have been. And God willing, I'll continue to be one for the rest of my life. "You can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either." I weigh the factors of cost versus benefit, and I think that if the cost is worth it in the end, if things work out for me, I will always take the risk.

A lot of this is based on trust. Most people say that I trust too quickly, and too much. They say it's my biggest imperfection, of which I have more than a few.

I disagree. To most people when they see me, or even after they get to know me, I am very imperfect. I say that I am simply...

Perfectly flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment